Positive Solutions are a leading supplier of IT solutions for the Pharmacy Sector and is based in Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire.
There is a vacancy for an Administrator to join our Service Delivery Department, reporting to our Operations Support Manager.
The position is for 30 hours per week over 5 days 09:30 – 16:00 with 0.30 minutes lunch break.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
The role will require liaising on a daily basis with our internal departments, 3rd party suppliers, plus new and existing customers.
- Processing of EPS (Electronic Prescription Service) N3 telephone line & broadband orders for our customers.
- To coordinate relocations of customers N3 telephone broadband lines if a pharmacy moves to new premises.
- Liaise with the telecom suppliers for the install of telephone broadband lines.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Sales, Service desk, and Projects.
- Processing monthly stock-take reconciliations on Sage 200 stock system.
- Coordinating and processing Field Engineer’s monthly van stock counts.
- Maintaining company vehicle records and arranging hire vehicles, liaising with field staff regarding the upkeep and servicing of vehicles.
- Registering Laptop Warranty with the manufacturer.
- Administrative duties to support the Operations Support Manager.
- Good IT skills
- Previous Administration experience
- Attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively with external and internal parties
- The tenacity to follow procedures through to completion
- Microsoft Word experience essential
- Microsoft Excel experience essential
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Ashiq Vanat, Positive Solutions Ltd, Solutions House, EastTerrace, Euxton, Chorley PR7 6TE