PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Database Coordinator will ensure that all data elements within the database are accurately maintained. To provide support to customers on all data related issues.
Permanent – office based
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Positive Solutions specialises in technology and services that deliver greater business efficiency and performance to community pharmacies across the UK. We provide pharmacy management tools and effective business solutions whilst ensuring patient safety and compliance.
Due to our continued success and growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
- Analysing and ensuring data remains consistent
- Performing audits
- Ensuring database integrity and security, following SOPs processes and guidelines
- Communicate regularly and effectively.
- Test new functions of the database, and provide feedback
- Deliver updates as agreed in customer contracts
- Deliver data development to agreed timescales
- To adhere to all Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in compliance to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO27001:2013
- Maintain an awareness of developments in pharmaceutical fields
- Any other duties as and when required
- Scottish/National Vocational Qualification (S/NVQ) 2 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of pharmacy practices and procedures
- Knowledge of source material, Drug Tariff, BNF etc.
- Excellent attention to detail, including focused concentration
- Must be a team player, able to work flexibly
- Good knowledge of IT, with pharmacy system knowledge an advantage
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension and 28 days holidays (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days over 5 years.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com