Analyst Central Fill
Positive Solutions are ready to support new Government Medicines and medical devices bill 2019 /2020 paving the way for both independent and pharmacy groups to share dispensing and medicines assembly systems.
- Is your business ready for a hub and spoke revolution?
- Would you like more time to provide quality patient services?
- Would you like to reduce stock levels?
- Are you looking for new revenue streams?
- Are you looking for improved Patient safety using a fully audited database synchronisation system?
- Whether you are an existing Analyst PMR user or interested in how your business could be transformed by central assembly look no further
Positive Solutions have created a proven solution across multiple models from a standalone Hub, to a Hub in a pharmacy.
The Analyst Central Fill solution can be configured for;
- Manual Assembly of original pack (basic assembly model)
- MDS Automation
- Original pack Automation
Please contact us to discuss your preferred solution, to arrange your Hub and Spoke consultation at our new Customer Experience Centre.
Features of the Analyst Spoke system
- Spoke Patient Relationship – keeping the spoke at the heart of the patient relationship retains continuity for patient care
- Encrypted connections
- Clinical check is user configurable and audited for peace of mind
- Time saving – Spoke team are released to provide quality services to patients
- Space saving as stock will be centralised at Hub
Features of the Analyst Hub system
- Clinically safe as prescription is rendered exactly as sent through by Analyst PMR
- Accuracy checking is built in via a specialised screen
- Reporting calculates figures to cross charge spokes
- Centralised bulk stock using OrderManager means beneficial buying opportunities
- Scalable from 2 plus branches
- Fully audited