Our fully integrated FMD solution is ready for on-boarding
The SecurMed on-boarding website is open and pharmacies are advised to register as soon as possible.
On-boarding is the online registration process to ensure pharmacy locations are connected to the UK Medicines Verification System for FMD.
How to on-board with SecurMed
- Registration is the responsibility of the Pharmacy Contractor to register with the SecurMed on-boarding process.
- You will need the following information about your Positive Solutions FMD solution when registering:
- Software Supplier Name: Positive Solutions Ltd
- Software Name: MediSyn (Message broker & Console)
- Software Version: Analyst v3.61
- Go to SecurMed https://www.securmed.org.uk/register/end-user-registration/
- Follow the process outlined to complete your registration.
- When you have completed your application online, register, you will receive a simple confirmation at the end, as part of the process.
- 10-15 days later, you will receive your login and password separately by post to the pharmacy location you registered.
- Remember to update your internal SOPs prior to 9th February 2019.
Updating internal pharmacy SOPs
Your SOPs should account for the following processes:
- Checking of Anti-Tamper Devices.
- Scanning of unique 2D codes.
- Performing 2D barcode checks against the National Medicines Verification System.
- Authentication and decommissioning of all relevant prescription medicines during the dispensing process, prior to hand-over to patients.
- Unexpected results e.g. product recalls, identification of falsified medicines.